So much catching up to do!
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
I've been really behind on posting things here, what with the chaos of the holidays, work, my little brother coming to town, and whatnot. I have tons and tons of things to share - our gingerbread house, pic with Santa, tractors clearing snow in front of our home, our project of cloth Christmas wrapping bags, Calli's new haircut, putting lights on our home for the first time ever, making chocolate candies, Uncle Dan and all his Lego projects, Daddy's remote controlled car, our countdown-to-Christmas calendars, the Xmas Eve and Xmas morning excitement, Playdoh, weaving loom, q-tip painting, Wii games... the list goes on and on.
I'm working on uploading my zillions of pics and then I'll figure out the best way to put all this info together. Looking forward to the new year, even though I'm sad to say goodbye to 2009. It was a fantastic year!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment