Ready for Spring!!
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
I haven't really posted much lately because... well, because we haven't really been DOING much to post about lately. The warm weather is really teasing us, giving us one or two good days between long strings of yucky ones. Come on, Spring!!
We took advantage of a little sun the other day to draw with chalk and walk around the block a bit. Calli bought herself a stroller at the thrift store. Mainly for her doll, but apparently it works for her brother, too!

According to Rickson, he was drawing an octopus.



Oh! And, bad mommy that I am, I totally forgot to post here when Calli achieved Level 20 in World of Warcraft! But she did, she got her mount (actually, several birds and a horse), and now she's approaching Level 23! She's so thrilled everytime she goes up a level!
0 comments:
Post a Comment